- You will be a part of the IT Risk global team.
- Designing and building the workflow using Flowable and BPMN.
- Dealing with all the Risk IT application front to back.
- Developing and maintaining web application and creating its new features.
- Implementing micro-services infrastructure.
- At least 5 years of experience on similar position.
- At least 5 years of experience with Flowable or Activity and BPMN.
- Experience with one of selected: PEGA, Java nice to have.
- Excellent command of English.
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
- Flexibility on form of employment- B2B
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Opportunity to work on top projects with best experts in their field.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.