We are glad to invite you to become a part of an international team that will deliver Snowflake projects for world-class Consumer Goods companies at global scale.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the data architecture, data models and standards for various Data Integration & Data Warehousing projects in Snowflake, combined with other technologies.
- Model new features and subject areas and integrate them with existing structures to provide a consistent solution as well as develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flows and data models.
- Take ownership of technical solutions from design and architecture perspective, ensure the right direction and propose resolution to potential data pipeline-related problems.
What we expect from you:
- Total 8+ years in IT (DW/ETL/BI projects preferred) and 3+ years working as Data Architect
- Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation
- Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends
- Proficiency in data modelling, very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, Dimensional and their specific applications
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS topics, ability to write complex SQL, PL/SQL
- Understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting aspects
- Understanding of data security and data access controls and design aspects
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent client facing and team player skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Availability and mobility to work on projects in Poland and across Europe
Nice to have:
- NoSQL/Key-value, Data Vault 2.0 concepts knowledge
- Previous experience with AWS and/or Azure PaaS technologies
- Previous expertise with SnowSQL, advanced concepts (query performance tuning, time travel etc.) and features/tools (data sharing, events, SnowPipe etc.)
- Previous experience with end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse or end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise
- Snowflake SnowPro cerfitication
- Access to leading edge Cloud technologies
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additionally life insurance, sport packages.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.