What will you do?
You will join one of our Accenture Client Team to take part in large transformation, migration and data warehouse development projects for the banking sector. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of ETL processes using various tools and platforms.
What do we expect?
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with ETL technologies (preferably Informatica PC) Good knowledge of data bases and data warehouse area
- Knowledge of issues related to the design of the data model in a relational and multidimensional system
- Experience with DevOps and Collaboration tools, such as GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence
- Good English command (B2 level)
What's in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities - interactive courses, certifications, in-house trainings
- Private medical care, multisport card, lunch card
- Life insurance and personal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.