- Engaged in the entire database migration path to the Google Cloud Platform (in particular to the fastest warehouse in the world – BigQuery).
- Proposing optimal solutions.
- Process automation.
- Building and running functional/performance tests.
- Data processing and cataloging.
- Mapping to current and future business requirements.
- 1 year of experience in :
- Optimization of database queries or
- Methods of data processing in the cloud.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT techniques.
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques.
- Practical coding skills.
- Knowledge of migration validation.
- Knowledge of GCP services in the field of databases and functions offered in the cloud.
- Understanding the differences between batch tasks and streaming data.
- Location: Wrocław.
- Ability to develop your skills through participation in projects based on the newest technologies (tools available in the Google Cloud Platform).
- Dedicated training and voucher to pass the certificate.
- Mentor in team or outside of your own choosing.
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies.
- Other benefits - private medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafetery system including lunch, sports tickets, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.