- At least intermediate English level, both spoken and written
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on-line research systems
- Willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Availability 4-5 days per week 8 h daily
- Agreement to perform a job (potentially to be transformed into work contract when profile matching with vacancies)
- standard working hours up to 35 - 40 hours per week (number of hours can be adjusted depending on candidate availability)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.