Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
• Lead Global Customer Service teams to ensure delivery of top results in line with targets
• Provide recommendations to ensure that processes are in line with best practice
• Act as the key relationship point with our client and maintain strong partnership with the client GPO
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization
• Drive transformation agenda in the Customer Service space ensuring best in class model is developed and maintained
• 10+ years operations experience, with proven management experience in the area of Collections, Customer Service or similar process and experience of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) a plus
• Advanced English business communication skills; verbal and written
• Degree in a relevant field desired
• Experience in reporting to Executive Leadership, preparation of presentations & delivery
• Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.