What will you do:
As Finance Analytics Consultant, you will be a core member of Accenture Finance Analytics practice, working alongside some of the top tier experts in the industry. You will also significantly contribute to the development of our corporate performance topics.
Recent changes in Finance departments related to dramatic shift in the role of the CFO and finance function. The CFOs remit is expanding; they are becoming strategic players at the center of innovation and disruption. 81% of CFOs see identifying and targeting areas of new value across the business as one of their main responsibilities. By digitizing finance and harnessing data, analytics, and insights they are influencing the c-suite and leading value creation.
Upon joining Accenture team, you will work directly with our customers to understand their business needs, requirements, help to design and develop systems which enable them to leverage information to make better, smarter decisions. You will help customers to embrace the insight that was hidden in their data for the whole time.
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions in the finance.
- You will be involved in digitization projects, supporting our clients with large volume data analytics and visualization.
- Depending on the need you will be involved in the full project life cycle (gathering business requirements, system design, development, test, deployment and knowledge transfer to our customers (presentations, workshops).
What do we expect:
- Solid knowledge & experience of Finance area in FMCG or Retail – controlling, advisory, audit or consulting background
- Ability to travel to customer sites (up to 90% of mobility)
- Fluent English command
- Experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience of SAP, Tableau, Power BI would be an additional asset.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Job in a renowned company on the implementation of projects for Top Fortune 500 companies
- Worldwide access to the experience of Accenture employees, gathered within a modern knowledge management system
- Permanent employment contract with attractive financial and benefits package
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience with global teams and leading subject matter expert
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.