Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide a single point of contact to the client's financial controller for all finance related queries
- Coordination of tasks held by Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and inter company reconciliation process
- Ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner - preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions.
- Perform a high level review of both B/S and P/L for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by the client, responsible for SOX compliance within the team
- Support audit of financial statements as required
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent English and French
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Minimum 2 year of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable (Oracle)
- Knowledge of GAAP's, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.