Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Mostly, you will:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements),
- Collaborate with client/ internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value through operations maturity,
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda,
- Drive continuous improvement program on assigned accounts to build employee engagement to make an impact on client's value proposition,
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it,
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- English language – minimum intermediate level. Fluent in verbal communication.
- Microsoft Office suite skills – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Previous Lean/LSS experience required (Green Belt or Black Belt certification would be an asset),
- Flexibility, adaptability, pro-activeness and ownership.
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.