- Lead, structure, negotiate and close client transactions in an efficient and business minded manner, identifying relevant contact risks and proposing effective and creative mitigations.
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior transactional attorneys.
- Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s transactional practices.
- Educate company executives with respect to legal and risk management issues.
- Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business.
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives.
- Report globally to GU Contracting Lead - ICEG.
- Minimum 8 years of transactional experience in digital, consulting, systems integration, and/or outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm and/or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group in a relevant industry.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions.
- Experience negotiating technology-based arrangements.
- Admission to the Polish Bar.
- Accomplished negotiator with an understanding of principle-based negotiation strategy and tactics.
- Independently manage drafting of transactional documents and correspondence.
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management.
- Solid understanding of IT and related IT project delivery risks.
- Strong executive presence.
- Solid understanding of contracting/risks and relevant mitigations as they apply to digital, consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions.
- Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Willingness to travel.
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, sport packages, company car, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.