- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions
- Providing oversight in developing functional and business user requirements documents
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Facilitating client meetings in decision making
- Providing oversight of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Supporting interface related queries
- Facilitating business process improvement workshops
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
- 5+ years of relevant IWMS-industry experience leading medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements
- Has extensive knowledge of the current IWMS solutions landscape and related analytical tools
- Ability to facilitate the development of Business Requirements document and Design documents
- Ability to develop high-level project plans and ensure the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Strong client presence. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing functional/technical concepts to all audiences
- Demonstrated experience in Team-building, management supervision, and professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or comparable discipline
- 5+ years of IWMS Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated team workstream leadership experience
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks, where repeating tasks are executed efficiently with accuracy and discipline
- Working knowledge of data analytics and modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge selling process including writing proposals and facilitating product demos.
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills
- Advanced degree or Certification in Business / Real Estate (i.e. MBA, MCR, PMP, etc.)
- Client Leadership experience; Easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.