- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions
- Gathering/document functional and business user requirements
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Creating and conducting training on the technical solution implemented for the client
- Develop and test the solution being implemented working closely with the tech leads on the project
- Coordination of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Preparing business process maps
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in implementing IWMS systems (TRIRIGA, PLANON, ARCHIBUS, MANHATTAN etc.) for Corporate Real Estate organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in develop and documenting, through a collaborative effort, IWMS functional and system requirements.
- Ability to evaluate, assess and analyze functional and system requirements and assist the team in providing the analysis required to determine how the IWMS solution(s) best fit the Client need.
- Solid experience in analyzing/improving Client’s internal relevant business processes using your previous experience with IWMS processes and systems.
- Experience in working with multiple, diverse data sources to determine the data model required to meet the Client’s analytic/reporting needs.
- Experience with developing Client deliverables using multiple MS Office-based applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or comparable discipline.
- Proven foundational knowledge of IWMS Systems Consulting-industry experience working on 2-3 medium-large scale successful solution delivery engagements.
- Strong ability to lead the creation of client project deliverables.
- 2+ years of Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience.
- 2+ years of demonstrated team workstream collaborative experience.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment necessary to be successful.
- Experience with business process mapping using relevant tools (I.e. Visio).
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Tableau.)
- Familiar with current on trends relating to IWMS technology and real estate/facilities industries.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Client Friendly; Easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Attractive benefits package
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.