- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.
- Managing end-to-end Process Mining initiatives
- Supporting data scientists and engineers during the data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- Analyzing and interpreting the findings
- Drawing conclusions and recommendations
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- experience with Process Mining projects
- experience with one or more Process Mining tools (e.g. Celonis, QPR, Disco, Signavio, Minit, ProM)
- familiarity with at least one enterprise suite (SAP, Oracle etc.) is a big plus
- experience with data analysis and at least one of the following tools/technologies: SQL, R, Matlab, Python
- graduate in computer science and/or engineering and/or business
- basic computer programming skills and familiarity with programming concepts is a big plus
- experience in process analysis and improvement; LSS certification is a plus
- English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- passion for modern technologies and strong business acumen
- digitally savvy; continuous learner
- willingness to learn and entrepreneurial mindset
- easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- willing to travel and work at international client sites
- a transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- a supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- a global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- a bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- permanent employment contract
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.