Global ERP Strategy Manager/Senior Manager
Looking for technologically advanced projects with global impact?
Consider Accenture Capability Network that brings together specialists in Strategy and Management Consulting. Let's get to know each other better on https://thenew.is/ and on https://newstrategy.is/
We are at the forefront of global leaders in the area of ERP systems implementation (SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, among others). We use bleeding-edge IT solutions transforming business models and managing changes in the top Fortune list companies. We do it every day, in every sector, in every country. Thanks to our know-how and ways of working on international projects we will help you to grow your valuable knowledge, experience, and utilize and further develop your technology strategy and architecture skills in a dynamic, fast-paced and supportive environment. Our goal is to deliver projects of the highest level and on a global scale.
Depending on your functional or industry experience we offer you an opportunity to join our Strategy and Management Consulting teams of professionals where we shape the cross-functional ERP landscapes in the following:
- Accounting & Controlling processes (FI-CO / AA / Hyperion / Oracle / Cognos / BPC / others)
- HR transformations (HR / SuccessFactors / others)
- Sourcing, Procurement & Supply Chain Processes (e.g. ARIBA, APO, SD, MM, Kinaxis, JDA, others)
- Customer Insight & Growth (Salesforce / others)
- Life Science, Healthcare
- FMCG, Retail
- Telco & High-Tech
- Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy, Utilities (e.g. IS-Oil / IS-Retail / SAP PM / others)
- Banking, Insurance, Risk Management, Capital Markets (e.g. Murex / Guidewire / Calypso / SAP Banking / Regulatory Compliance – IFRS / Kondor+ / others)
- By bringing together functional and industry-specific experience we deliver strategic approach to define strategies and blueprints and derive business value from technology innovations.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting experience
- A proven record of ERP related projects experience on various levels (e.g. business analysis, requirements definition, solution design, testing, implementation, support) and in various functional areas
- Hands on experience in ERP implementation projects: Testing, Data Migration, Cutover and merging processes
- SAP HANA experience will be a strong asset, but other ERP systems are also of interest.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of additional foreign language: German or French or Italian would be an asset
- We offer a permanent employment contract, a rich package of benefits (cafeteria system), including additional support during business trips, for instance, extensive access to knowledge and trainings.
- Our clients are located outside of Poland, in Europe and Middle East. This means frequent business trips of around 60% per annum. On a weekly basis it usually means working abroad in 4-day mode (Mon-Thu). Travel will be an inseparable part of your work. Work from the office happens when the project provides for the possibility of remote support. Work from the office can also appear after finishing work on the project.
- Remote work is possible but largely depends on the organization of work on the project. We are looking for flexible solutions to keep the balance and develop the ideas of Truly Human, which is very important for our culture and the entire organization.
- Accenture is located in the center of Warsaw and we will formalize your employment here.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.