Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
- Utilize global standards, reporting methodologies, risk management and other processes and toolkits as well as regional/tactical responses for workplace projects that are aligned with our Workplace methodologies and respond to local demographics, work processes, local codes and legislations in varied geographies while reducing real estate operating costs for Accenture
- Submit accurate (cost and timing of expenditure) capital budgets for incorporation into the overall GU budget requests
- Facilitate/support workspace design and planning projects, leveraging global Workplace standards, reporting methodologies, processes and toolkits
- Identify and manage risks
- Lead or support project management for new build out projects
- Monitor project performance against global guidelines and performance metrics
- Report on implementation process and project status
- Develop accurate budgets/capital estimates (quantum and phasing/timing)
- Manage budget and cost impacts
- Assist with the development and monitoring of the project schedule
- Ensure coordination across key internal businesses for proper document implementation
- Work closely with Workplace Solutions, and local leadership to deliver appropriate real estate solutions that align to Accenture’s strategy and business requirements
- Work with internal and external real estate and program delivery experts to implement local/regional portfolio plans
- Work closely with the CRE Team, GU Workplace Solutions Leadership and CIO to analyze data to support new/evolving real estate and workplace needs
High School Diploma
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing complex project management solutions for corporate real estate clients with a strong focus on corporate interiors.
- Undergraduate Degree; Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business or relevant field
Understands how to review, analyse and interpret real estate financial analysis and scenario planning to enable informed decisions
Ability to manage multiple projects and design teams at a time, handling conflicting priorities with aggregate budgets more than $100mm
Significant experience with capital budgeting/estimating for real estate/project build outs
Strong skills in the following areas: business management, human relations, financial analysis, budgeting, relationship building, time management, planning and organizing, written and verbal communications
Excellent negotiating skills
Proven experience working with General Contractors, and working knowledge of all sub trades that work within the build portfolio
Proven experience working with Architects, MEP, and all other sub consultants that make up the overall design team
Experience working with LEED certified construction projects
Working experience with Audio Visual designs and implementation
Proven experience working with Furniture dealers and manufacturers
Must be willing and able to travel extensively
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS Project
Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.