- Grow Technology Advisory practice thru sales and delivery of mid and large-scale projects
- Identify, assess and solve complex x-functional business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Participate in asset development work, build new skills in emerging areas and work at clients proving and further developing these skills and assets on pioneering and defining engagements.
- Close follow-up on strategic direction set by senior management while establishing near term goals.
- Interaction with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain alignment and strategic fit.
- Decision taking. Maturity and ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to recommend / engage and/or recruit right resources needed to deliver aligned projects and transformations.
- Manage medium-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Deep knowledge of the local infrastructure market in term of demands and needs, supply models and competitive approach to sale technology/infrastructure services
- Extended relationships and facility to interact with the technology/infrastructure ecosystems of the most influent customers on the Market (banks, telco, industries,…)
- Strong experience in moving on the Infrastructure Market for originating business opportunities and shaping the commercial deals
- Good technical competencies and experience primarily in RPA, ERP, Master Data
- Strong about infrastructure technologies, in particular related to Cloud, Virtualization, Data Center and Security
- Capabilities to interact and manage with technology, hardware or software vendors and third parties in order to shape and integrate complex infrastructural solutions
- Talent in the definition of the strategies and option to address infrastructure transformation and implementation
- Strong experience in supervising the technical and infrastructural design of complex solutions
- Proven capabilities to manage and supervise the quality and cost of delivery and operations of complex infrastructural solution
- Skills about financial accounting and controls for infrastructure deals
- RPA technologies, e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, AutomationAnywhere, others
- ERP implementation / change experience, e.g. SAP, Oracle, SalesForce
- Two or more proven competencies in core business functions, e.g. Finance, Accounting, Transportation Management, Planning, Procurement, Customer Service, CRM
- One or more proven competencies in core technologies, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen
- Ability to deliver complex transformations (proven by previous experience)
- Self-starter, proactiveness and interest in technology-driven business process and highly motivated towards success
- Initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
- Ability to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: company car, employee share purchase plan, private healthcare, additional life insurances, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.