- Design and implement analytical solutions ranging from data warehouses to advanced statistical and machine/ deep learning models accordingly to our client’s demand (both: international and local).
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client localization, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for both experienced specialists as well and non-experienced talents.
- Proficient in data management and have well developed SQL skills in at least one of the leading databases –technologies such as: Oracle, MSSQL, Teradata, DB2. You are also familiar with procedural extensions such as embedded procedures, functions, packages, triggers,
- Working command of DWH matters such as: denormalization, uni- and bi-temporal historization, SCD 1, SCD2, development and implementation of data marts, fact/ dimension/ transaction tables, views, indexes, data harmonization and standardization, data processing and business metadata management,
- Experience in developing data warehouse applications and participated in selected or all phases of data warehouse/data mart development lifecycle, you are able to demonstrate your experience with creating architecture, design, development, implementation, administration or migration,
- Experience with data modelling, understand dimensional and/or relational and/or data vault modeling approaches, ability to create conceptual, logical and physical data model,
- Ability to select from the above skillset and apply it to real life business cases, particularly in banking and insurance industry,
- Analyze and interpret various data from internal and external sources to find meaningful insights,
- Identify, discuss and communicate requirements in a structured and convincing way,
- Experience with ETL tools such as SAS Data Integration Studio, IBM Datastage, Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services,
- Good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German),
- Great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams),
- Constant willingness to develop in the areas of data analytics and to deepen practical knowledge of tools such as R, Python, SAS.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.