- Implementation of IT solutions such as Hybris, Demandware, Magento.
- Advanced implementations of eCommerce / omni-channel solutions.
- Designing the architecture of eCommerce solutions operating in an integrated environment of back-office systems (ERP, WH, BI, etc ..).
- Advising leading clients from the FMCG and Retail sectors on e-commerce / omni-channel solutions in the implementation of the largest global projects.
- Designing and building optimal integration with external systems and tools supporting e-commerce on a large scale.
- Analysis and helping in solving complex problems related to the implementation of functionality, performance and security of the platform.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in IT projects; implementations.
- Experience in technical analysis of business processes (validation of business processes in relation to technological possibilities), analysis of IT requirements.
- Experience in the area of construction / design of integration layers (SOA, ESB, microservices, SOAP, REST, etc.) with external systems.
- Knowledge: Java / Sprint / Hibernate, database topics / SQL / No SQL, UML notation, design patterns.
- Experience in working on the frontend side with: CSS, HTML, JS, JQuery.
- Experience in modeling and documenting technical processes and solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of processes / best practices in software development and maintenance (CI / CD, test automation, DevOps etc.)
- Very good command of English.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
Support in career development: trainings funding (available in Poland and abroad).
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.