Microsoft Azure Enterprise Architect
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Telecommunication Media and Technology Team
CMT team is a cross-functional team, focused on helping our clients within the industry of Telecommunication, Media and High Technology, to drive business and technology transformation, define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency, implement / transform their IT systems and bring new digital enterprise capabilities.
What will you do?
- Work with client to understand their architecture, IT and business priorities, and help assess the benefits of moving to cloud.
- Collaborate with Technology on the solution architecture and design.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Managers to join our growing team with experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area of study
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with consulting, design/ implementation or support of solutions using Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Having in-depth knowledge about Azure, various components and services. Microsoft Azure certification preferred.
- Experience in at least several of below areas:
- Cloud architecture, design and implementation experience.
- Cloud readiness assessment, maturity assessment, and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms.
- Translating customer insights into opportunity, cloud business case development, TCO comparisons and evaluation.
- Project management, in area of migration, implementation of cloud-based solutions, creating migration roadmaps and planning.
- Experience working in DevOps and Agile methodologies, processes and tools nice to have.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation.
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, French would be strong asset.
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.