Microsoft Azure Enterprise Architect
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Telecommunication Media and Technology Team
CMT team is a cross-functional team, focused on helping our clients within the industry of Telecommunication, Media and High Technology, to drive business and technology transformation, define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency, implement / transform their IT systems and bring new digital enterprise capabilities.
What will you do?
- Work with client to understand their architecture, IT and business priorities, and help assess the benefits of moving to cloud.
- Collaborate with Technology on the solution architecture and design.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Managers to join our growing team with experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area of study
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with consulting, design/ implementation or support of solutions using Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Having in-depth knowledge about Azure, various components and services. Microsoft Azure certification preferred.
- Experience in at least several of below areas:
- Cloud architecture, design and implementation experience.
- Cloud readiness assessment, maturity assessment, and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms.
- Translating customer insights into opportunity, cloud business case development, TCO comparisons and evaluation.
- Project management, in area of migration, implementation of cloud-based solutions, creating migration roadmaps and planning.
- Experience working in DevOps and Agile methodologies, processes and tools nice to have.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation.
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, French would be strong asset.
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.