Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidanceon complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Minimum 6 months of IT Programming experience in Java
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java and J2EE Programming for backend application
- Familiar with microservice/server less architectures and REST APIs
- Knowledge of backend programming using Java Spring Boot
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with our team
- Eagerness to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Angular JS
- Agile knowledge
- Jira and Git
What we can offer:
- Apart from the obvious, such as generous benefits package, you will also get:
Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
Internal and external trainings
Clear career path and opportunity to work in international environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.