- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor, may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- 1 year of professional experience in Java programming
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java and J2EE programming for back-end application
- Familiar with microservice/serverless architectures and REST APIs
- Knowledge of back-end programming using Java Spring Boot
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Eagerness to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Angular JS
- Agile knowledge
- Jira and Git
- Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
- You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- Internal and external trainings
- Clear career path and opportunity to work in international environment
- Generous benefits package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.