As SEO Junior Analyst you will be responsible for:
- ongoing support in providing page optimization initiatives including reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and benchmarking
- collaborative work with other SEO team members across the project as well as managing his/her own projects of the worldwide industry clients
- improving a company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction
What do we expect from you:
- proficiency in Dutch and very good knowledge of English
- marketing background or proven interest (proven SEO experience is a PLUS, working an agency or business)
- understanding of search engine principles & being up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in Web Marketing
- at least basic understanding on keyword research, natural link building and improving online presence
- analytical mind, presentation skills, strong oral and written communication skills, as well as fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
• Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
• Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
• CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.