- Working with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
- Preparing and legal reviewing of contractual documents;
- Providing support to legal teams and business teams from ASG region (Austria, Switzerland, Germany
- Cooperating with local and/or international business teams, legal teams from other countries;
- May providing negotiation support as required;
- May working under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or working within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently Appling applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects;
- May supporting training activities for Accenture personel
- University degree in Law
- Work experience of 3-4 years minimum
- Contract management or project management experience are welcome
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English and German
- Able to apply sound business judgment, commercial sense
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager