If you are looking for a challenging work in an international company and you are interested in the quality assurance area, join us.
Our Team monitors, supports & improves internal processes, makes sure that our projects are managed according to high quality company standards and cooperates with our management to achieve business objectives.
- Preparing reports, documents and presentations,
- Collecting metrics,
- Making sure projects are managed in line with our internal procedures & policies,
- Registration & mobilization of new projects,
- Coaching TLs in our internal regulations,
- Managing own initiative & improving processes,
- Performing internal quality audits,
- Participating in the CMMI & ISO27001 audits.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must (spoken and written),
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (the candidate will be required to demonstrate their working knowledge of Excel and prepare a ppt presentation),
- Logical thinking,
- Strong analytical skills, multitasking and attention to details,
- Very good organizational and communication skills,
- Quick learning.
- opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the World;
- support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases, career counseling, clearly defined career path
- competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- flexible working hours and partly remote work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.