We are a global leader with 40-year long strategic SAP alliance relationship. Accenture is SAP’s largest alliance partner. Together, we’ve established an unprecedented agreement with a close cooperation to work end-to-end (from co-development to delivery) on SAP® S/4HANA, SAP’s next-generation ERP business suite.
Join us and drive industry innovation by delivering SAP S/4HANA solutions. Unlock your potential and play an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
You will be design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
You will be involved in full cycles, large-scale and end-to-end international projects where Accenture’s team play a key role in designing and delivering solution to the client.
You will drive industry innovation by delivering SAP S/4HANA solutions. By unlocking your potential you will be playing an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
- Experience as a SAP Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
- Hands on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues at required area of specialty.
- Very good command of English.
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable.
- Team management and project management skills as an asset.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.