Why You Might Be Interested?
You will be part of our International Team, working with luxury automotive brand and performing roll-out and coaching tasks on global markets in terms of content management system based on Adobe. You will collaborate with various stakeholders regarding Markets websites and discover digital marketing world from different angle.
Mostly, you will:
- Act as a single point of contact for content related topics in CMS based on Adobe
- Coordinate with Client, internal support team and IT departments daily tasks related to website support on global markets
- Coordinate project delivery activities (monitoring progress, performing and overseeing tasks related to project, ensuring projects quality and processes being followed)
- Proactively spotting process and knowledge gaps and offering solutions
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting to Client
What do we expect from you?
Content Management Systems technical background
Fluent English (written and spoken), German nice to have
Experience in project management preferable in client facing role or/and in multicultural environment
Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to details
Ability to organize self-work and priorities independently
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.