- Work closely with clients during their journey to NEW IT by advising clients on processes, tools and organizational changes required to adopt DevOps in the enterprise at scale in both distributed and centralized models
- Advise and innovate with clients with a continuous delivery mindset, determine ways to bring new approaches to deliver software and systems
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability
- Develop and coach high-performing teams, prioritizes development and is committed to developing skills in others
- Play a key role on the leadership team – building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
- Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
- Financial ownership: ability to manage project financials
- Ability to originate and develop sales opportunities
- Ability to travel 30% min
- Build strong and lasting client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting role in a large-scale enterprise environment, working across and breaking down IT and business boundaries to create seamless multi-disciplinary teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience creating a greenfield DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline using tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, Sonarqube or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with automation
- Certification in 1 or more of leading Automation tools such as: Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
- Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
- Business advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution
- Leader/coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative; strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator; executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.