- Single Point of Contact for the client for F&A (Finance& Accounting) Service Delivery Operations
- Provide support to the Clients Finance Management Team for Operations & Delivery related matters
- Act as the Escalation Point for Clients
- Implementation of process improvements, including six sigma, operational excellence, innovation framework
- Proactively improve client satisfaction and customer relationships working with Client Leadership
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability for F&A Ops
- Build a strategic development direction
- Measure cost effectiveness
- Manage employees delivering the client service, including their professional development
- 7+ years of experience in managing teams in SSC/BPO environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working with global services
- Experience in multinational organizations
- Experience in the development of business performance and compliance metrics and multi-function background including and understanding of Procurement, Finance, IT or other capability
- Change management experience
- University degree and qualifications in accountancy/ management/economy
- Very good English
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Readiness to travel occasionally
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.