Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Processing invoices in accordance to client policy and accounting standards
- Ensuring that internal and external queries related to Accounts Payable are resolved in a timely manner
- Adhering to all process related controls and executing quality work
- Raising, routing and managing invoice exceptions processes with vendors and internal finance
Researches and responds to vendor, and client inquires on payment status providing a complete assessment of the issues and offers recommendations to resolve·
Analyzes vendor statements to ensure invoices are paid within contractual terms.
Actions are taken on discrepant invoices to successfully resolve payment anomalies.
- Very good Polish and English
- Experience in Accounting – AP area would be an asset.
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy
- Experience in accounting, handling pro-forma invoices, and posting tax deduction at source
- Knowledge of WHT tax will be an advantage
- Good Excel skills
- Flexibility during Month End
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.