- Analyze queries and present customer with the best resolution
- Analyze results and proactively think how to improve the outcomes
- Prepare reports and status updates for presentation purposes
- Adherence to client policies and procedures pertaining to Collections
- Analyze customer account balances
- Making collection calls and/or correspondence
- Follow up with Customers for Collecting outstanding amounts against invoices
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
What do we expect?
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B)/Collections
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Very strong ownership and responsibility for the assigned activities together with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in MS Office (Excel) or in CPG industry would be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.