- Provide operational and strategic support to outsourcing deals in the area. Advise on contractual aspects of outsourcing deals, on the risk management, on the transition of staff into Accenture and on the impact of the outsourcing business to Accenture’s internal organisation.
- Provide operational and strategic support to acquisitions in the area.
- Provide operational and strategic support to labour relations in the area.
- Oversee and provide support to litigation and pre-litigation matters, in conjunction with Employee Relations team and external counsel.
- Contribute to development of internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on Employment legal and business issues for the region.
- Manage employment law projects in ICEG, overseeing Employment attorneys in the region and advising HR, Legal and management as appropriate.
- Assure the quality of Employment law delivery in the area by providing Employment support appropriate to needs, and integrating external support as required.
- Manage and oversee outside counsel relationships with law firms.
- Act as legal advisor on Employment issues to executives in the Geography, including Legal professionals.
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesise the information to incorporate it into company practices.
- Support, promote, and implement initiatives as part of Legal team.
- Counsel, guide, train and support junior through senior levels of Legal attorneys within region as appropriate.
- Educate senior company executives with regard to legal and risk management issues in the region.
- Make recommendations and escalate to the ICEG Employment Law Lead on material Employment issues.
- Graduate level and Admitted to BAR in Poland Significant experience of employment law (5/6 years post qualification) in private practices or multinational company
- Strong experience in practicing employment law on Polish and/or European projects.
- Relevant experience to cover full range of employment law matters, including specifically:
- Employment terms and conditions (e.g. pay and benefits, working time, termination, restrictive covenants)
- Equality and diversity matters
- Grievances and Disciplinary matters
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Trade unions/ collective rights
- Employment Status / Agency workers
- Project management of cross border initiatives
- Immigration matters
- Strong experience advising management of large companies.
- Proven presentational and training capabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.