- Manage small transitions and/or Project Workstream(s) within small up to large projects
- Plan, execute and progress reporting for a Transition & Transformation Program
- Remote and direct cooperate with local, regional and global multinational teams both from Clients and Accenture (Recruitment, HR, Technology, Workplace, Finance and Operations Delivery teams etc.)
- Identify, escalate & mitigate of Project-level risks and Issues; timely execution of actions
- Support Client visits
- Project Management-related experience (ideally in large multinational environment-min. 2 year)
- Background in business processes in BPO or SSC environment (e.g. finance and accounting, procurement, digital marketing etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks or projects and balance workload effectively against changing deadlines
- Readiness to travel for up to 60% of time
- Fluent English knowledge of other foreign languages would be an asset
- Opportunity to grow within professional network and to drive projects for Top Fortune Global 500 clients
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to develop deep industry knowledge and/or learn about new services
- Attractive salary and benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.