- Re-platforming for ADOBE AEM, maintenance of the new platform and current solution stabilization.
- Local service management and off-shore development.
- Designing, building, maintaining and developing modern high-quality software and ensuring consistency of solution from architecture and implementation point of view.
- Designing and providing software as per quality requirements, procedures and good practices applicable.
- Designing architecture of IT solutions independently or in collaboration with other Experts.
- Setting technological development directions for the organization by analyzing, selecting, implementing and encouraging new solutions and IT standards.
- Using expertise in everyday work, own contribution to projects requiring expert competence in assigned areas of responsibility and ensuring consultations in technical issues.
- Constant development and broadening of expertise, in both IT and business aspect.
- Ensuring adjustment, regulation and ability to defend internal IT standards, tools, frameworks and solutions leading to the increase in work efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application owner role and in off shore management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in work related to CQ/AEM development, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign.
- Preferred Experience in AEM (Sling Models, Apache Sling, JCR, Sling Authentication, AEM Workflows, VLT; Permission model - ACL, CUG, JCR-SQL2, OAK Indexing basics, Adobe Dynamic Media basics, ACS Commons).
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level
- Full financing of trainings and certifications
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additionally life insurance, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.