What will you do?:
- Reconciliation and analysis of business requirements with the client.
- Defining processes, creating functional specifications.
- Ongoing cooperation with programmers to coordinate implementations and ensure software compatibility with the specification.
- Providing analytical support for the client and the programming team at the stages of designing, programming and testing the implemented solutions.
- Knowledge of issues related to the implementation of new solutions for retail companies (physical sales channels, e-commerce, warehouse processes, financial planning, assortment, stocking processes, sales forecasting).
- Business and / or technological knowledge in the areas of ERP and planning systems (eg SAP, Oracle) will be an additional advantage
- Experience in defining business processes.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Availability and mobility in the implementation of projects throughout Poland and abroad.
- Access to the most modern IT solutions.
- A variety of projects and extensive opportunities for gaining experience.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Support in career development: full funding for Salesforce trainings (available in Poland and abroad).
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.