WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client’s websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction
- End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites
- Improve a company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client’s competitors and maximizing search exposure
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Min 3-year proven SEO technical hands on experience (understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.