Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. With more than 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Day in life:
- Capable of quickly assessing and responding to system alerts, monitoring thresholds and analyzing trends
- Managing multiple monitoring and reporting platforms with a proactive mindset
- Anticipating issues and guiding your team through complex situations
- Uncovering the “why” of any situation, open around figuring what does work and what doesn't
- Measuring, analyzing and communicating important project metrics to ensure common understanding or facilitate change
- The mental dexterity needed to handle a healthy level of ambiguity, adapting to changing priorities and continuously finding areas to deliver value
- The ability to bridge the gap between technical and business, and improvement discussions with people of all skills (business, technical, leadership)
- Building and leading a diverse group of people, including providing performance feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Creating a thriving atmosphere for your operations team
- Working on cross-functional teams
- Assist in the administration, testing, maintenance and support of internal Access Management services and associated applications or infrastructure
- Cooridinates troubleshooting bridge calls for Critical outages
- Performs support of identified incidents with intention to resolve. If escalation is required, will document troubleshooting efforts in incident ticket and immediately alert responsible party for resolution
- Enhancing existing and implementing new technologies and applications through participation in team projects or initiatives
- Perform Problem Management and Continuous Improvement duties - RCA, gap analysis, known errors database, root cause fix
- Review changes to service infrastructure as required by change projects or intelligence. Actively educate stakeholders on knowledge in all matters related to services in scope
- Team Competency and Skill Management - develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills
- People Development and Management - providing performance feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Process Quality - creates and maintains documentation of procedures and standards
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Applies an effective strategy to achieve goals
- Propagates good examples that others can follow
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.