- experience in digital marketing domain with proven knowledge of content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle
- ability to identify right tactics across multitude of marketing channels and excellent communication skills together with problem-solving abilities
- presentation skills (written and spoken)
- fluent English (written and spoken) and German nice to have
- excellent project, organizational and management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to details
- experience with a Client and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills
- using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
- friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.