Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will perform triage of incoming work tickets and coordinating hand-offs related to content production, campaign requirements coordination and execution. We need you to be a part of our Digital Marketing Team to provide a simplified Partner engagement model and curate a custom marketing experience for Partners at the right place in their go-to-market journey.
Mostly you will:
- Craft verbal and written guidance for sales and marketing professionals
- Provide constructive and specific feedback surrounding the content marketing ecosystem and customer lifecycle
- Review campaign metrics and presents trends and insights
- Organize, hold, and lead a 1 on 1 phone call with specified Partners while best representing the interests of our Client
- Work independently, take ownership of accounts while also work collaboratively in team setting
What we do expect from you?
- Knowledge of German with the ability to understand and interpret language nuance and near-fluency in written and verbal English
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- Experience with B2B partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and sales channels; Fluency in common marketing challenges across digital and sales collateral
- Adept project management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail, and highly organized
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
"Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.