Pillar Technology has been uncovering and executing industry-disrupting opportunities for over 20 years, and now we’ve joined forces with Accenture Industry X.0 to revolutionize the world of connected physical products and services.
We’ve cracked the code on smart connected by bringing all the necessary capabilities under one roof—creating a seamless, End2End process. The driving force behind it all? Our people—the Industry X.0 family.
- Communicating and guiding experience development in a multifunctional, Agile team, and working alongside Software Artisans.
- Iteratively adapting to changes in business, product, organization and individual needs. Facilitating or co-facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Clearly presenting creative ideas to clients and stakeholders.
- Rapid prototyping and wire framing clickable prototypes.
- Planning and conducting user research, including usability testing, interviews and or contextual inquiries.
- Designing for a diverse set of users, because accessibility and inclusion matter.
- Working with tools like Axure, Sketch, InvisionApp and other prototyping and or information architecture tools.
- Maintaining composure and resilience in situations where adaptability is required.
- Participating in the complete product development lifecycle of digital products beyond just web design, this also includes web and mobile apps, embedded systems and more.
- Working with a variety of web, design standards and creating artifacts, including but not limited to things like wireframes, interactive prototypes, user personas, journey maps, story maps and user stories.
- No Constraints thinking were talking change the world kind of thinking.
- Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the same for them. Diverse and changing work environments.
- Learning, sharing and working closely with other team members because we take the two heads are better than one saying very seriously.
- A Speed2Value approach to solving problems and delivering value.
- Open communication across the company direct, expert and personal.
- A learning ecosystem that encourages and empowers lifelong learning and growth of our team.
- Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we hope you do the same
- Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision, short and longterm disability, and life, accident and auto homeowners insurance.
- PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever you want. 401k with match, because we care about your future beyond Industry X.0.
- Health and wellness support including Employee Assistance Program, Developmental Disabilities Caregiver Resource, Wellness Program and
- Online Fitness Program.
- A flexible and customizable career growth path.
- Family is family thats why it's important to us to offer adoption and surrogacy assistance, medical plans that cover infertility treatment, paid Maternity Leave, paid Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave, and a Backup Dependent Care program.
- Pets They are family, too. Thats why we offer pet insurance to our team members. Flexible work environment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
At least a 2 year degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Ethnographic User Research, or 2 years of equivalent experience.
At least 1 year of experience as a member of a DX, UX or design team working within a fast-paced, iterative environment.
Now that you’ve got the goods on being a part of the Industry X.0 family, we just have one question: Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, let’s chat. Go ahead and click the “apply” button. Tell us a bit about yourself and one of our Talent Engagement Consultants will be in touch.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.