Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of high-profile production systems.
- Install, configure and maintain servers running Microsoft Windows Server OS (including server’s roles and features).
- Maintain and modify scripts to support business processes.
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions.
- Perform migrations / installations / upgrades of operating systems and other applications on-premises and in the public cloud.
- Good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Experience with Windows Server in design, configuration and administration (including server roles: IIS, AD, DNS, DHCP, RDS, etc.).
- Basic Windows scripting skills (PowerShell).
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, Oracle).
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise level products:
- System Center Family (SCCM, SCOM),
- Experience with Microsoft 365 / Office 365.
- Experience in automating tasks through scripting technologies.
- DevOps tools experience (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Git, Docker).
- Microsoft Certification.
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF.
- After trial period possibility to work from home.
- Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams.
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies like clouds (Azure, AWS, Oracle).
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform.
- Relocation support.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.