Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
What will you do?
You will become a member of an international team supporting large scale networks and DC infrastructures and deliver services to multiple clients with use of the equipment from vendors: Cisco, Juniper and Fortinet.
Mostly you will:
- Provide Level 2/3 operational support of networks and DC infrastructures including the following technologies: Cisco Routing & Switching, Cisco, Juniper and Fortinet Firewalls, IPSec and SSL VPN technologies, F5 load balancers
- Solve network failures, maintenance and deployment of devices per predefined Accenture standards
- Identify and propose improvements to the existing processes and standards
- Define and maintain technology documentation
- Possibility of international projects participation
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in maintenance of network solutions for large scale clients. Should hold Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent network knowledge
- Knowledge on the network security based on Cisco devices and IPSec/SSL VPN technologies, knowledge of Juniper and Fortinet firewalls will be an advantage
- Good understanding of load balancing technology, work experience with F5 load balancers will be an asset
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management) nice to have
- Very good working English (written and spoken)
What we can offer:
- Ability to work remotely full time
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/bpowarsaw
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com.
Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.