Capability Network Professionals:
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the CFO & Enterprise Value Team
As a CFO & Enterprise Value professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services), Treasury & Working Capital, Tax Transformation, Enterprise Value Targeting and Real Estate Transformation. You’ll use your finance expertise to improve operations, increase revenues, reduce costs and drive market differentiation for our world-class clients. You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to transform an organization from end-to-end.
Accenture is hiring ERP Financial expert with relevant experience in Financial Share Services. Preferable experience working in Retail, Retail fashion, Consumer Goods, Services, Transportation, Travel and Life Science industry sector.
Your responsibilities can include:
- Identify and implement process improvements to existing complex processes.
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility
- Requirement and Fit/Gap analysis
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis of requirements
- Create and review functional designs and assist ERP configurators on solution validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 4+ years of prior experience in Accounting/Finance
- Relevant experience on ERP implementations
- Functional Knowledge in the way Shared Services are structured and organized
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work based on objectives and goals
- English at professional level + other European language
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Travel up to 100%. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangements.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Possibility to explore and learn new technologies
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.