- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Working with clients on investigating customer needs and problems in order to create a list of requirements
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of entire solution
- Supervising implementation of a particular IT component,
- Performing a current state analysis of business-related processes to develop solutions and project methodologies
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
- Developing Target Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Deliver large-scale transformational change
- Solid telecommunications, media or high technology industry background work experience in a Telecoms/High-Tech company or in the Consulting company
- Focused/specialized in the following areas:
- Running projects as Project Manager / Junior Project Manager in Waterfall and/or Agile IT implementations;
- Preparing project plans and following their execution with project teams;
- Preparing and maintaining risk and deliverable registers;
- Organizing meetings and following-up execution of the action points from those meetings;
- Knowledge of chosen project management tools like MS Project / JIRA / Confluence;
- Knowledge of leading CRM / Sales force automation / Billing / Digital online systems
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English and Polish is required
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.