Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
- Perform and manage credit and financial analysis and reviews. Monitor the credit performance of existing customers & make financially sound credit decisions in compliance with existing corporate policies and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage high value financial analysis/review including reading and interpreting financial statements, ratio analysis, and cash flow statements
- Analyse customer requests for credit, assign credit lines and make credit recommendations in accordance with established corporate credit policies and procedures
- Act as a second in command, quality advocate and process expert supporting team lead and SME
- Review existing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the Customer/ Sales and assist with customer inquiries related to credit line changes
- Fluent English (C1/B2 level), both written and oral
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in high value financial analysis
- Ability to assess customers’ business potential based on tools such as industry vertical, ratio and trend analysis
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft excel on intermediate level
- Ability to present findings in a highly professional manner
- Ability to work under time pressure, flexibility and multitasking
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.