Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Fluency in Polish and English;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Listening skills;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
Warranty Claims Assessor
- Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically
- Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system
- Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
- Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
- Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
IT Customer Service Associate
- Technical Support agents assist end users in day by day operations with specific applications;
- Receive and assess claims according to defined procedures;
- Receive and log all e-mails/web/phone calls and ensure proper documentation;
- Take charge of critical complaints, monitor requests, follow-up with the customers, when necessary
- Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and issues;
- Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Help agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
- Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
- Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
- Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
- Release and post payment records;
- Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
- Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develop good client relationships.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.