- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- End-to-end design and development of enterprise analytics solutions providing deep business insights and robust management reporting for our clients
- Participate in cross-domain projects that require business and IT acumen
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of strategy, processes, technology and enterprise performance management
- Deploying leading-edge solutions based on the most innovative and powerful Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Transforming client’s finance and other functions into modern, effective and efficient organizational units
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in business management and/or IT
- Sound knowledge of management reporting and business key performance indicators within CFO organization
- Knowledge of leading Analytics, Business Intelligence and data visualization tools such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Experience in design and development of analytics solutions and/or conduction of deep data-driven business analysis
- Strong analytical skills, Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL process, predictive analytics, data visualization methodologies will be an additional asset
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangements.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Possibility to explore and learn new technologies
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.