- Support the overall strategy, focus and priorities for his/her focused operations research program, with a strong focus on business process outsourcing, in consultation with other stakeholders and colleagues, and with input from the Global Operations Research Team Lead, also located in Poland.
- Contribute to build effective relationships with European business sponsors and their teams (Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.)
- Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situations, for instance in proposals, workshops and live presentations.
- Contribute to the development of research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market, e.g., forecasting of market trends, modelling of survey data to size markets, impact evaluation of digital innovation, etc.
- Perform complex research across business process services topics and businesses and bring new ideas for delivering research findings. This includes in-depth research on geographic and/or horizontal segment trends, competitors, industry market trends and issues, and relevant BPS topics utilizing a number of available sources
- University degree
- Up to 3 years market research experience, preferably in a consulting environment, BPS/IT analyst firm, equity brokerage, start-up, BPS/BPO provider, IT services firm, or demonstrated equivalent skill.
- Knowledge of the business process services landscape and emerging operations trends
- Experience of writing studies, thought leadership and presentations for delivery to internal and external audience is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work independently and share status updates on work progress
- Enthusiasm to work effectively in global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team (Europe, LATAM, South Africa, India, China and U.S.A.)
- Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals, deadlines.
- Experience of forecasting or statistical analysis would be of significant benefit
- Fluent Polish and English
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.