What will you do?
You will be part of International service stream, in charge of communication between the Client’s HQ and country representatives mostly across NA markets. You will communicate everyday with Client stakeholders in relation to digital initiatives for Client brands assigned to you, including e.g. brief creation, creative assets management and request handling.
Mostly you will
- Define the scope of digital marketing projects and manage them end to end following time-lines and budget objectives
- Work on daily basis with interactive agencies of the client and internal developers teams for successful planning, preparation and execution of dedicated projects
- Lead effectively the change management and potential risks / issues
- Provide the advisory to the brand and client’s operational teams in context of the digital initiatives planned
What we do expect from you?
- Master’s degree – ideally in business administration and / or marketing
- Excellent communication skills fortified with fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Proven record of success in tailoring and execution of complex digital projects followed with external client and interactive agencies facing experience
- Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment with changing priorities
- Proven working experience with technical (development) teams
- Knowledge of Jira will be the strong asset
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.