Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
- Getting to know, understand and administer Windows Servers brands Accenture support.
- Learn and expand your current skills in scripting, PowerShell, Python.
- Learn and venture into the latest cloud technologies, such as AWS, AZURE and Oracle.
- Learn and expand automation using different tools on the market, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Support L2 and L1 teams with periodic updates and system patching, assist in communications to business about environment related incidents.
- Last 2 years of your studies (Technical Direction Prefered)
- At least some understanding and basic knowledge of Windows Server (Roles, Features, Troubleshooting, PowerShell)
- At least knowledge of network services and protocols
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Your engagement and enthusiasm
- Opportunity to gain broad experience of the large IT infrastructure environments.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, online trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various teams/Accenture clients.
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.