- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Energy or Chemicals Industry.
- You will be actively involved in innovative projects helping our Clients transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world.
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling c.a. 70% (annual) to various locations around the world.
- Permanent employment contract
- Proven experience with at least one of the following Refinery or Petrochemical / Chemical areas: Production Planning and Scheduling, Mass Balance and Yield Accounting, Energy Management, Nomination Management, Oil Movement, Blend Movement Automation, Permit to Work and Barrier Management, Operation Instructions and Procedures, Performance Management and Analytics
- Hands-on Process Expertise in Refinery or Petrochemical / Chemical production management or execution.
- Exposure to innovation - IoT, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Proactive and able to write reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (preferably in engineering, business or IT)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of Spanish, French or German would be an additional significant asset.
- It would be a great asset to have a good understanding of any tools such as Aspen PIMS, Aspen APS/MBO, Aspen Advisor, Haverly GRTMPS, Spiral Suite, Maron systems, Error Solver, ROMeo, any Refinery operations software from Honeywell, Schneider, Petrotechnics, Yokogawa, Infotechnics, Mysetu, eVision
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.