- Running end to end salesforce project delivery with Accenture clients.
- Managing the team of consultants and developers on a project.
- Developing business requirements and functional designs to effectively shape Cloud solutions.
- Building of integration solutions between the CRM platform and other client’s systems architecture.
- Advising clients in implementation of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud).
- People Management – recruiting and building your own team.
- Managing business development opportunities of new projects and partnering in pre-sales activities.
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- Experience in managing the team.
- Experience in design and documentation of business process.
- Ability to develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Experience in designing solution architecture.
- Ability to facilitate requirements and design sessions.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience in full cycle implementation and deployment of CRM applications (preferably Salesforce)
- Understanding of key CRM architectural concepts (preferably in Salesforce ecosystem)
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company: full funding for salesforce certificates and trainings.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.